Over the years many people have contributed to make the hall the success it is today.
From Mrs Marian Bucks first gift of the property itself in 1945 to Mr Thomas Hones gift of The Cottage individual donations have been an important part. In later years, improvements have been made possible by grants from a number of bodies. The major refurbishment involving a new entrance and re-roofing has been carried out with financial awards from the Rural Enterprise Scheme (DEFRA), Biffaward and Severn Waste Environmental Fund, both coming under the Landfill Communities Fund umbrella, and generous help from Bosbury Parish Council. Phase II in 2009, was done with support from Herefordshire Council and the Severn Waste Environmental Fund.
In 2011, we were grateful to receive a Herefordshire Council Community Pride Grant towards purchasing new curtains to extend the useable Hall space by screening off storage areas and, in 2012, a further Herefordshire Council Community Technology Grant to enable us to purchase IT equipment first seen in action at our Diamond Jubilee TV screenings. We thank the Council for their continuing practical support.
The voluntary work of the Management Committee of the Hall trustees and help from the people of Bosbury are a valuable ongoing support which keeps the Hall working as a useful facility for local people and organisations.
A last but not least a big thank you to all our Hall users who bring the Hall to life and make all the hard work worthwhile.